Personal Side Of Marianne
- Youngest of 6 kids
- Auntie to 6 kids
- Dad was a scientist; mum a social worker
- Born in Ottawa; grew up in Dartmouth, NS...Forever a Martimer!
- Sagittarius at heart
- Love to inspire and be inspired
- ...and french speaking!
- Love a great laugh!
Professional Side Of Marianne
- Certified Wedding Officiant
- Human Resources Professional (CHRL) for over 25 years
- Mentor to college students embarking on their careers
- Public Speaking and Panelist for various HR and Talent Consulting
- Change Agent
Passionate Side Of Marianne
- My family, friends and felines are the loves of my life
- Travel travel travel
- I love to write creative fiction, my favorite genre being the
- I am insane about my garden and make it the best bee home I can!
(and its a great spot for a small wedding...:))
- My values are everything to me: honesty, respect, openmindness
and forgiveness...and lets not forget kindness and courage
- I embrace the opportunity to Officiate weddings where I can help
a couple to create new memories, and bring reverence, spirituality
and understanding to such wonderful life moment
- Am available to travel across the province or country should you
wish to be married on an iceberg, the Rockies or Mont Ste. Anne, next
to a Great Lake, on a Tall Ship, at Chateau Frontenac or Lake Louise,
a prairie farm, a cottage in Norther Ontario, your front room, my
garden! Just let me know.